RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom crashing in Zope-Plone

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom crashing in Zope-Plone
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:56:06 -0400

Hans,

When you can find some "spare" time, would it be possible for
you to attempt what Camm describes below?

Camm,

I suppose that "setting TERM environment variable to dumb"
must disable GCL's use of readline? If so, since we definitely
don't want readline functionality when AXIOMsys is called
from the MathAction wiki, I can easily set this environment
variable when AXIOMsys is called.

Thanks!

Bill Page.