[Axiom-developer] axiom project homepage

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiom project homepage
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:52:10 -0400

David,

I've moved the Axiom homepage pointer on savannah to point to
http://axiom.axiom-developer.org to allow for easier and more frequent
updates. I'm also in the process of updating the pages to conform to
the current reality.

In the process I've reformatted and rewritten the pages to conform to
the style of the CAISS institute (where I work http://www.caissny.org).
We're working on a second open-source math program called Magnus which
will eventually work in conjunction with Axiom and we're merging the styles.

The download site has also moved to axiom-developer.org (which is a
machine I personally pay for somewhere on the web). This will give us
better control over file downloads, which will also be brought up to
date over the next few days.

Hope you don't mind the fact that I stepped on your work but I'm
under a bit of pressure here to bring things up to date. My actions
are not intended as a criticism of your contributions, which I greatly
appreciate.