[Axiom-developer] lsp/Makefile.pamphlet

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] lsp/Makefile.pamphlet
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:32:24 -0500

Tim,

In lsp/Makefile.pamphlet aren't you using the wrong patch?

<<gcl-2.6.5w.socket.patch>>=
       @(cd ${GCLVERSION}/h ; \
         echo 3 applying EXTRAS patch to h/linux.defs ; \
         patch <${SPD}/zips/${GCLVERSION}.h.linux.defs.patch )

----------

Shouldn't that be

         patch <${SPD}/zips/${GCLVERSION}.h.mingw.defs.patch )

??

Perhaps this might have something to do with the mkdir
problem?

Gee, I had a hard time doing the diff between your new
axiom--windows--1 tree and Mike's source considering all
the little changes you have been making ... Thank goodness
for all those extra little toggles on the diff command :)
I have compared almost everything else I could find and
aside from your port.lisp, everything seems pretty much
the same mod white space and some echo numbering.

I guess we will get this together sooner or later.

Meanwhile my build using Mike's source has progressed well
beyond where the other failed and I fully expect it will
finish as Mike advertised.