[Axiom-developer] Minor bugs

From: kath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Minor bugs
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:38:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone -

I have been subscribed to this list for quite some time.  Usually, I am
too busy or overloaded with other activities and pass on by.

However, I thought that the least I could do was to try to do some basic
testing ahead of your news announcement.

So already I see  problems in the Windows release.  Here are the results:

                        AXIOM Computer Algebra System
             Version of Wednesday December 15, 2004 at 00:50:38
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave AXIOM and return to shell.

   Re-reading compress.daase   Re-reading interp.daase
   Re-reading operation.daase
   Re-reading category.daase
   Re-reading browse.daase
(1) -> round(-3.72)
      domain Float

   (1)  - 5.0
                                                                  Type:
Float
(2) -> truncate(9.2)

   (2)  9.0
                                                                  Type:
Float
(3) -> truncate(-9.6)

   (3)  - 10.0
                                                                  Type:
Float
(4) -> fractionPart(-3.7)
      FloatingPointSystem&
      RealNumberSystem&

      domain UniversalSegment
   (4)  0.3
                                                                  Type:
Float
(5) ->

I am running 32 bit XPSP2 on AMD 64 bit.

Please let me know if this is the incorrect list.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Kathy Gerber