Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:55:00 -0500

ah, my confusion.

i was under the impression that you had packaged texmacs with axiom
in the axiom.exe download for windows. i just downloaded it, ran it,
and found out that this was not the case.

methinks we could package the tm_axiom with axiom (src/texmacs?)
so it is available to those who want it.

also we should include the installer control file so we can change it.