Re: [Axiom-developer] Nightly build

From: Meino Christian Cramer
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Nightly build
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:05:59 +0100 (CET)

From: "Bill Page" <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:37:29 -0500

Hi Bill, Hi List ;)

 yes, while fireing up the second make AXIOM was not set....my fault,
 sorry... my head got confused a little while all this compiling.

 Normally I do not "make" a second time, but before searching through
 a 15763936 bytes long MAKELOG for the reason why sman do not build
 (and possibly not finding it...) I restart make and (normally) it
 will fail exactly at that point.

 After setting AXIOM again, the second make runs "successfully" ( ==
 without complaining) but sman still is not built.

 I can start AXIOMsys. A "draw" command put nothing else than a lot of
 text on the terminal (sman is missing).

 Yes I downloaded axio.20041115.tgz (source) from savannah to build
 Axiom.

 I had setup my own Linux (no distribution used, Linux was build from
 source by hand from ground up). At least for my system I can say,
 that there is no cron job or anything else except myself, who
 deletetes anything from /tmp.

 Regards,
 Meino