[Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies, boot

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies, bootstrap, fixe d-points etc.
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:19:02 -0500

Axiom Developers;

I have decided to try an approach to this subject that
Tim Daly once called "learning in public". In other words
by exposing my ignorance for the benefit of others as I
try to learn of what actually happens during an Axiom
compilation. This way I hope to get some detailed help
from other people who have more knowledge of this than
me and in the process hopefully produce some web pages that
may have some lasting value as documentation.

I have started this process here:

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone/Members/billpage/CyclicDependenci
es

I would be very pleased to receive you comments and
suggestions either by email or by your direction
contributions to these pages. By logging in to the
Axiom Portal at

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone

You will be able to edit the contents of the pages
and experiment with the example programs.

Cheers,