[Axiom-developer] [AldorForAxiom]

From: kratt6
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AldorForAxiom]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:29:35 -0600

??changed:
-It is possible to use the "Aldor":www.aldor.org compiler to compile functions
-which you then can use in Axiom. Unfortunately, I could not get domains and
-packages to work. If anybody knows how to do this, please contribute!
It is possible to use the "Aldor":http://www.aldor.org compiler to compile
functions which you then can use in Axiom. Unfortunately, I could not get
domains and packages to work. If anybody knows how to do this, please
contribute!

??changed:
-Having put the following minimal package into a file 'test.as'::
Having put into a file 'test.as' the following minimal package::

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden