Re: [Axiom-developer] Graphics in patch 23

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Graphics in patch 23
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:14:13 -0500

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:21:22 -0500, Page, Bill <address@hidden> wrote:

You should check the CHANGLOG file in the root directory
of your axiom build. Near the top it should say something
about graphics. If not, then it is per graphics.

This is what's in the CHANGELOG:

20041208 tpd src/input/Makefile enable graphics input file testing

Does it mean that graphics are supposed to work?

If the build tested graphics and they didn't work, I assume it would have
stopped,
but it didn't.  I am asking because when I do "sman -debug -noclef -nonag -noht"
I get a core dump, whether as root or not.

Let me know if anything I have assumed doesn't make
sense to you. I know that Tim has created another
branch of the archive named axiom--solaris--1. I assume
that this is *not* the branch from which I got the
original source.

Bill, what do you mean by "*I* got"?

                                        Kostas