Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: MacOS X development

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: MacOS X development
Date: 22 Jan 2005 11:37:40 -0500

Greetings!

Just a note -- gcl requires several GNU tools to compile on macosx at
present.  Fortunately these are routinely available via the 'fink'
mechanism.  Here are the environment variables that need setting in a
typical configuration:

export PATH=/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH # I don't think these are
actually
export LIBRARY_PATH=/sw/lib
export C_INCLUDE_PATH=/sw/include
export CPPFLAGS="-no-cpp-precomp"