[Axiom-developer] An idea for Free and Open Source Axiom ? (Search Facil

From: Vladimir Bondarenko
Subject: [Axiom-developer] An idea for Free and Open Source Axiom ? (Search Facility)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:39:13 +0200

Hi *,

Nice to see that Free and Open Source Axiom picks up speed!

Just an idea. I visited http://page.axiom-developer.org/ many times,
and this came to my mind already several times. What about adding a
Search facility at the entry page?

I have no double that the Axiom site will be visited in the near
future by a even more folks, and each time I remember with pleasant
feeling www.wolfram.com  by Wolfram Research, Inc and www.sciface.com
by SciFace GmbH, where you can put a search string instantly at the
entry page which is, in my opinion, of real convenience.

Any comments?

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko
VM and GEMM architect