[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:39:28 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/diff
--

??changed:
-  This web site is called MathAction. It is mainly about Axiom, we also
-  provide some support for [other Computer Algebra systems]. The [Rosetta
Stone]
-  demonstrates how things are done in different systems. Currently you can
-  use both Axiom and Reduce on this web site and outputs from both systems
-  can appear together on the same web page.
-
-- <font color=red>Try Axiom and Reduce "online":SandBox</font>, you can also
-  "download Axiom":AxiomDownload or [build Axiom] from source code
  This web site is called MathAction. Although it is mainly about Axiom,
  we also provide some support for [other Computer Algebra systems]. The
  [Rosetta Stone] document demonstrates how things are done in different

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden