Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Call for help with MACOSX Re: [Axiom-developer] [MAC

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Call for help with MACOSX Re: [Axiom-developer] [MACOSX] What is unexec and why does it fail ?
Date: 06 May 2005 17:26:38 -0400

Greetings!

Aurelien, Darwin appears to be missing on_exit, which I've been using
in the new socket code to destroy forked children when the parent
quits.  Is there similar on Darwin, or does this happen automatically
anyway?

Have just tested 2.6.7 on macosx successfully.  I take it you are too
busy to look at the large memory image issue, yes?

Take care,