[Axiom-developer] RE: XML

From: Heow Eide-Goodman
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: XML
Date: 15 Jun 2005 10:37:29 -0400

I'll have to agree with Tim on this...

  1. XML is open
  2. XML is standard
  3. XML really sucks

Sometimes you realize that particular practices, procedures and entire
social systems are fundementally broken.  That said, it dosen't mean you
must follow them, especially if it negatively affects your productivity.

Honestly, life is too short for me to deal with things that slow me or
stop me from writing great software, which is one of the reasons I love
and use Lisp.

"Those that do not understand Lisp are doomed to reinvent it, badly."

- Heow