[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:26:24 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/diff
--

??changed:
-"Google":http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html [Summer Of Code] funds Axiom
User Interface (AxiomUI) project thanks to "Lisp
NYC":http://www.lispnyc.org/summerofcode.html!
"Google":http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html Summer Of Code
supports Axiom User Interface (AxiomUI) project thanks to
"Lisp NYC":http://www.lispnyc.org/summerofcode.html!

??changed:
-The AxiomFoundation serves as the "official" channel through which we intend
-to promote the development and maintenance of the open source version of
-Axiom through the dispersement of
"donations":http://axiom-developer.org/donate.html
-and sponsorship money to Axiom-related activities. Furthermore, we wish to
-express our gratitude to our [Sponsor]
The [Axiom Foundation] is our means to promote the development and
maintenance of the open source version of Axiom through the dispersement
of "donations":http://axiom-developer.org/donate.html to support
Axiom-related "projects":SummerOfCode and through the [Award Of Bounties].

We also gratefully acknowledge the support of our [Sponsor]

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden