[Axiom-developer] 2.6.7

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] 2.6.7
Date: 15 Jul 2005 11:29:43 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your report!

I've just upgraded to gcc-4.0 on my Debian unstable dchroot, and made
a few patches against the next upstream release version 2.6.7 to
address the new warnings.  Am testing now, and if all is OK with
maxima, acl2 and axiom, will release 2.6.7 and a new Debian package
for it.  I do not see the effects you describe below.  I'm hoping that
as ubuntu stays fairly close to Debian that you won't either once the
upload is made.  If you want, I can show you how to get the
pre-release from cvs.

Last call for interested parties to suggest anything that should go
into 2.6.7 beyond what is in the -pre branch now.  Bill?  Tim?   Mike
has given the go ahead as gcl-tk on Windows will take a bit more
time.

Take care,