[Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs]

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:56:51 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomInEmacs/diff
--

??changed:
-I put together a tiny Emacs mode for BOOT code. It doesn't do much, but
-comment-region and font-locking work to some extent, which is all I need
-right now. It's my first Emacs mode ever, so it might not work very
-well. I also haven't tested it with XEmacs yet.
-
-Kai
-
-PS: I hope I didn't duplicate any effort. I couldn't find anything in
-the axiom-developer archive.
-
-
This is a tiny Emacs major mode for BOOT code. It supports very
rudimentary syntax highlighting and (un)comment-region. To use it,
You can activate the mode through <tt>M-x boot-mode RET</tt>.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden