[Axiom-developer] init scripts

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] init scripts
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:53:56 -0500

Ok. Time to get some work out of you. I've moved Axiom to the
GCL 2.6.7pre version which, I believe, has the fix I need to complete
the FreeBSD port. I'm doing final testing on that at this moment and
will spend some time tonight pushing it out to savannah and sourceforge.

I also have a new machine that is network connected.
So now the game is to set up a freebsd machine and get the axiom
image working and fully integrated. I'm heading for Germany for a
week starting tomorrow and then Arlington VA the week after. But
top of the stack is to set up this machine and get the port done.
It should happen by the end of august, at least that's the plan.

So expect a sequence of dumb questions to start flowing.

First question: what version of freebsd should I set up and where
should I get the images from?