Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: )set functions compile on

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: )set functions compile on
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:50:15 +0200

But, on the other hand, I think we should really track down the cause of the
frequent failures when working without )se fu co on

I suspect that this could lead to some insights about how the interpreter
differs from the compiler, and it should be a priority goal to make the
semantics of both the same.

I'm unable to do this, I'd like to stick to the algebra part of Axiom. But who
is in charge of interpreter and compiler?

Martin