[Axiom-developer] RE: MathAction again unaccessible...

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: MathAction again unaccessible...
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:44:06 +0200

Bill Page writes:
 > Martin,
 >
 > I have the server running again, now in a mode that lets me
 > monitor more closely what's happening.

Thank you!

I saw, you looked already at tex4ht + jsMath. This would be a wonderful
combination, it seems to me. If you want, I put a post on comp.text.tex, maybe
somebody has the time to do it quickly?

 > What do you find "strange" about the usage statistics?

Well, the peaks Oct 14 (downloads) and 15 (pages) were somewhat
surprising. 34801293 kBytes on one day do seem a bit much. That's 33
GigaByte... Maybe they had problems with the download.

Pages seem to be due to ul.warwick.net. Seems to be a soccer club.

But since you have a good explanation of the crashes, I'm not worried
anymore. (I only find it strange)

Martin