[Axiom-developer] Couple of quick questions while I'm thinking of them

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Couple of quick questions while I'm thinking of them
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:48:31 -0800 (PST)

Dunno if these relate to Mathaction, the pamphlet structure, or what
exactly so I'll just throw them out:

a)  I'm building a bibtex file that is specialized to the units and
dimensions effort - how would this file be handled as 1) part of a
MathAction rendering and 2) as part of the Axiom source tree if it
makes it that far?  Should it just be uploaded onto MathAction and the
latex file will find it there, or is it a little more complicated?

b)  I'm using the hyperref package with a few tweaks to things like
color settings to provide things like a clickable table of contents and
active links to references - is this OK or is this something we don't
want to do with pamphlet files?  I'm assuming we want a uniform look
for pamphlet files so perhaps I could submit my proposed look for
consideration?  Also, how will MathAction react to it?  I've been
assuming the TeX distribution on the server is the full tetex, but
perhaps I should check that assumption.

Cheers,
CY

http://farechase.yahoo.com