[Axiom-developer] Archive of IRC channel?

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Archive of IRC channel?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Does anybody know if the axiom IRC channel is being archived anywhere?
meme.b9.com archvies the #lisp channel and I have found that a very
useful resource on a number of occasions.  Unfortunately, I don't know
how to reproduce the nice formatting that site gives archives - anybody
know how that's done?  Normally all I get is rather hard to read text
:-(.

Cheers,
CY

http://farechase.yahoo.com