[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Foundation 1st Annual Report 2004/5

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Foundation 1st Annual Report 2004/5
Date: 16 Nov 2005 09:38:06 +0100

* I would like to stay

* I would like to post again that bounties for Axiom are available in the
  appropriate newsgroups. I'll do so in december, since I do not know yet
  whether two students who said that they were going to do something are
  actually going to do something. Of course, I'll send you a manuscript before
  posting.

  I really think that the most important activity for the Axiom foundation in
  the coming term will be to spend the 500$ in a mathematical package. If we
  are able to do so, we will have attracted at least one new developer, who
  really should be a mathematician. We need them badly!

Martin