[Axiom-developer] [MathAction problems] links updated after rename

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [MathAction problems] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:53:56 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MathActionProblems/diff
--

??changed:
-by MathAction. For example::
by AboutMathAction. For example::

??changed:
-Subject: You can report MathAction problems in IssueTracker
Subject: You can report AboutMathAction problems in IssueTracker

??changed:
-I thought your idea was a good one, so I have changed MathAction
I thought your idea was a good one, so I have changed AboutMathAction

??changed:
-Is it possible (and easy) to break the MathAction screen into two independent
scroll areas during editing mode, one for editing and one for preview? That
way, one can keep track of editing better. Currently, the preview screen scroll
dominates; so the request is to limit the preview screen scroll just like the
edit area scroll, in its own subwindow.
Is it possible (and easy) to break the AboutMathAction screen into two
independent scroll areas during editing mode, one for editing and one for
preview? That way, one can keep track of editing better. Currently, the preview
screen scroll dominates; so the request is to limit the preview screen scroll
just like the edit area scroll, in its own subwindow.

??changed:
-> Is it possible (and easy) to break the MathAction screen into two
> Is it possible (and easy) to break the AboutMathAction screen into two

??changed:
-MathAction is based on ZWiki so it behaves as described here:
AboutMathAction is based on ZWiki so it behaves as described here:

??changed: