Re: [Axiom-developer] Units and Dimensions - example pdf and dvi files

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Units and Dimensions - example pdf and dvi files
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0500

CY,

I liked the 'axiomunit_diagramtest' version a lot.
I'll have to try that with src/doc/endpaper.
Can you post or send the diagram code?

re: 1 inch margins (2.54 cm for our other friends :-))

my book publisher told me that a 6 inch line was an industry standard
because, in their experience, it is the least tiring line of text to
read. we complained about this because, as you'll notice, the text
format of the axiom hardcover book has a LOT of margin space (which
we filled with comments). this margin was a fight between book size
and line size.