Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: learning Lisp

From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: learning Lisp
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:51:56 -0800

Bill Page wrote:

I think this is a great book to read if you want to understand
how "2nd generation" lisp programmers think and work.

I'm more of a 1st generation Lisp programmer -- I learned on Lisp 1.5 and haven't really gotten into that "new-fangled" stuff like objects, slots, etc. One of these days I suppose I should learn how macros work.

<ducking>

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com