Re: [Axiom-developer] My second compile command.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] My second compile command.
Date: 15 Feb 2006 20:01:52 +0100

Thanks a lot (Ralf and Tim) for your so quickly advice !

1/ I describe rights on theses file bellow.
2/ When I erase rm -r *.NRLIB the compilation is right again.

3/ And now, how can I load my new package ?
4/ Is there in axiom a lot of exemples in order to test if my change
break nothing ?

Have a good day.

François

After the first )co manip.spad command I have theses files :

ALGMANIP.NRLIB  FACTFUNC.NRLIB  manip.spad      SIMPAN.NRLIB
FACTFUNC.erlib  libdb.text      POLYROOT.NRLIB  TRMANIP.NRLIB

directories are my own and rwx, and there are 6 files inside.
all files are rw.
And I get no errors :

--------constructor---------
Compiling TRMANIP.NRLIB/TRMANIP.lsp.
End of Pass 1.
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=0 (No runtime error checking), Space=0, Speed=3
Finished compiling TRMANIP.NRLIB/TRMANIP.lsp.
   TranscendentalManipulations is now explicitly exposed in frame
      frame0
   TranscendentalManipulations will be automatically loaded when needed
      from /home/fmy/Atelier/axiom/TRMANIP.NRLIB/code

At the second compilation
> do you have write permisson on the FACTFUNC.erlib file?
Yes this DIRECTORY is rw for me.