Re: [Axiom-developer] about Expression Integer

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] about Expression Integer
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:16:12 -0500

<snip>
Wow!!! I have been watching and learning Axiom for the last two months, and this thread has really help me. What I have found is that I can pick up Axiom in a simple way quite quickly but then I hit a wall that I could not seem to get past.

This thread has brought to light what the wall is and has help me muchly.
Could someone in the know take some material from this thread and use it in the manual?
I know that just reading this has opened my eyes.

Doug Stewart