Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: ASDF and ./configure

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: ASDF and ./configure
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:04:38 -0500

> To a very large extent, it is less important to recognize Fedora Core 3
> (yes, that is what the current ./configure script does, but that is
> wrong).  It is far more important to recognize *available*

Actually, the Axiom build scripts work on the platforms where it has
already been successfully ported with one major exception. The issue
that arises is SELinux which breaks the GCL builds.

So we need the configure script to recognize the SELinux configuration
on FC3, FC4, and FC5 and then output appropriate "instructions" to
adapt to the situation.

I have not seen anything in autoconf that checks these conditions.