[Axiom-developer] FC5: rsync, lsp, 2412, etc

From: Raymond E. Rogers
Subject: [Axiom-developer] FC5: rsync, lsp, 2412, etc
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:02:24 -0500

Hi,
        I have moved to FC5 and am trying to build axiom.  I get the error
mentioned in:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/axiom/axiom/lsp/Makefile.pamphlet?rev=1.17
configure: line 2412: syntax error near unexpected token `('

I have tried rsynch
rsync -av cvs.savannah.gnu.org::sources/axiom/axiom

but it didn't clear it up.  Is the fix on a separate tree?
Since I have doubts about present day software, I don't do automatic
updates and am not familiar with using cvs and rsynch.  Nice ideas but
probably capable of causing some grief.

Ray Rogers