Re: Fwd: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:38:58 +0200

Also OK for me, but we should somewhere (either sourceforge or better on the AxiomWiki) keep a list of branches (similar (or better) than http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/ArchUsage) and what are they good for (including a responsible person for that branch etc).

axiom-dev will be automatically informed if something is changed on the wiki so we all can keep track about who works on which branch.

Ralf