RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:47:46 -0400

On April 7, 2006 12:15 PM Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

> svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk silver-branch
> [snip]
> A  silver-branch/axiom/lsp/Makefile.pamphlet
> Checked out revision 27.
>
> It seems that I've got it without any problem.

That's good. I am still trying to diagnose the problem with
access by TortoiseSVN. Apparently it is designated as supported
software by SourceForge, so perhaps I will send them a query.

http://sourceforge.net/docs/F07/en/#top

> Is now someone telling me that I can commit to that branch through
> "https"? If yes, under which name will my commit appear?

Yes. You must be registered on SourceForce as an Axiom developer,
then if you attempt an svn commit to the archive you will be
prompted for your SourceForge user id and password.