Re: [Axiom-developer] Developers and Axiom

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Developers and Axiom
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:34:33 +0200

Hi Jay,

Well, I somehow think it is better if there is just one page "Axiom in Emacs" (even though it does not completely fit). With too many pages, people get easily lost.

Anyway, I think that the Wiki needs a bit more structure. I have the feeling, it is a bit unorganised. Bill does a great job with all the wiki stuff and I think also others contribute a lot, but still, I am not completely satisfied.

Bill, could you tell me how to move pages from one category to another?
It's not completely clear to me.

I somehow would like to see a more organised "Site Map". For my taste it should more look like the "table of contents" in a book. And perhaps some day we really can make a book out of the wiki by just pressing a button "Print".

I am not saying that I will do some reorganisation of the pages immediately, but I'd like to know how I could proceeed when I find some time and feel like that.