Re: [Axiom-developer] [ANN] Axiom Workshop 2006 -- Final Announcement

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [ANN] Axiom Workshop 2006 -- Final Announcement
Date: 21 Apr 2006 08:25:22 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> Martin,
>
> Are there any plans to record the talks?

no. At least not from my part.

> Will papers be available?

Most of them are already:

I will post mine ("extended rate, more gfun") to the arxiv in mai and I
submitted it also to MathInfo 06, but it may well be rejected, of course.
A preliminary version is already on MathAction.

Bernhard Gittenberger's paper "extended admissible functions" is available on
his homepage http://dmg.tuwien.ac.at/geom/bibtexing/bgitten.html

Petr Hlineny, Nicolas Thiery and Carsten Schneider have all provided links at
MathAction.

Ralf Hemmecke's work is available through his homepage.

Antoine Hersen will do so after the workshop, I suppose.

Martin