[Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:38:40 +0200

Hi,

Le mercredi 26 avril 2006 à 22:01 -0400, root a écrit :
> These are the first few lines of the Makefile for the latest version
> just checked out from the sourceforge cvs.

Checked out another time on a reiserfs partition without success (always
the Axiom (December 2005) version). So it seems that I'm alone with this
problem, another thing that I don't understand today. The "Browse CVS
Repository" service don't work too for me...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Greg