RE: [Axiom-developer] Check for item in PATH in Emacs?

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Check for item in PATH in Emacs?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 06:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

Cool!  Thanks Bill.  I actually hacked up my own version yesterday
which might be a little simpler for our purposes, but I've yet to test
it on Windows.  I'll upload it to the wiki this morning - I THINK this
version should work without trouble on Windows or Linux, but I'll feel
better if it is confirmed ;-).

Cheers,
CY

http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~mmwasile/data/elisp/eshell-2.4.2/esh-ext.el