Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: noweb

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: noweb
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:40:34 +0200

Hello, is somebody so familiar with the documentation of noweb, to point exactly at a place in the documentation that says something about what noweb SHOULD do if it sees

  <<NOT DEFINED CODE CHUNK NAME>>

in either documentation or code chunk?

The only place where I think it would be necessary to escape << is if an = sign immediately follows the >> AND the << starts at the first column. In all other situations the line should be output by noweb literally and NO error message should occurs. Maybe a WARNING (to stderr) would be nice, but still errcode=0.

Ralf Hemmecke