Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs + input syntax

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs + input syntax
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:39:28 +0200

Hi Cliff,

To be honest, I don't quite understand all your questions.
I don't know how useful it is to put _ always at the end of a line.
What about using Shift-Enter as in Maple? (What was it in Mma?)

The _ character is special. Think about producing a string that consists of a single ". You do this by writing

"_""

As for mmm-mode, I *use* it and I also suggest it for ALLPROSE. It works quite nicely for me and is for my taste better than noweb-mode. However, I cannot help you if you need to go into the code itself.

Ralf