RE: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:03:22 -0400

Ralf,

On Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:36 AM you wrote:

> >> (Could one have a table of contents at the top of that page?)
>
> > What did you have in mind? Table of Contents for the contents
> > of the page or something more inclusive?
>
> I have used <h1> and <h2> to structure the page. Since I
> consider that page like a (very short) paper, I would like
> to see the headlines appear either at the top of the page
> or on the left hand side (without typing more myself).

This is possible using a page type of reStructuredText. See

http://zwiki.org/RestructuredText

Axiom Wiki supports this page type but not yet with embedded Axiom
commands. To set the page type select the type in the top right
side of the edit or create new form.

I am not sure of you will be happy to learn yet another "language"
for writing web pages, however there are some people who strongly
prefer reStructuredText over StructuredText because it is apparently
both more powerful and more regular.

I tried converting your original StructuredText page to
reStructuredText here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxAxiomSourcesReST

I am still having some trouble with the @ character. I will look\
into this problem later today.