Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom with unmodified noweb

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom with unmodified noweb
Date: 09 Aug 2006 22:04:55 +0200

Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| The 'src/scripts/document' should get the TANGLE and WEAVE variables
| from Makefile.pamphlet or the configure script. Gaby, is the latter
| possible?

Done.
document is longer installed.

Now, I'm on making noweb optional.  But, I understandd from various
postings that Tim added a patch to make noweb more lenient about Axiom
source files.  I'm inclined to think that is a bug in Axiom.  Could
anyone familiar with the issue makes a summary for me?

-- Gaby