Re: [Axiom-developer] patches

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] patches
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:04:47 +0200

On 08/14/2006 04:38 AM, root wrote:
I strongly believe that axiom--main--1 should be a "testing" branch and
things from their should only enter the silver/trunk if they do not
break anything serious. Note that silver/trunk is supposed to become Gold.

I could be mistaken or confused. Are you suggesting using an SVN
branch called axiom--main--1? Or are you suggesting that the arch
version axiom--main--1 should be considered a testing branch?

Sorry that was a terrible error on my part. In that mail you refer to
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-08/msg00175.html
I spoke about http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--test--1/FrontPage and of course I would not turn the Gold branch axiom--main--1 into a testing one.

Ralf