Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Requiring LaTeX

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Requiring LaTeX
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:24:41 -0400

> | I can't claim that it does 'just work' but I do try hard to make it so.
>
> everybody is trying hard.  You have to admit that if you open the door
> for more testing, you might have more hands to help you.  Maybe you
> don't want that, I don't really know.

I believe this discussion started because I suggested using the
sourceforge compile farm for testing. You eventually replied that
since the sourceforge farm didn't supply latex on certain platforms
you were not going to test them. But you can install latex.

I want testing, especially for the build mechanism.