[Axiom-developer] NotebookWiki

From: boothby
Subject: [Axiom-developer] NotebookWiki
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Recently, we've been discussing adapting the notebook to be used by Axiom and
other languages.  I commented that I've been contemplating a fusion of the SAGE
notebook, and the wiki idiom.  I thought I'd have gotten around to this sooner,
but I've finally posted my ideas to the SAGE wiki.  This is by no means
complete, but I want to get other people into the discussion early on.

http://sage.math.washington.edu:9001/NotebookWiki

   --tom