Re: [Axiom-developer] Lisp GUI libraries and a UI for Axiom

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Lisp GUI libraries and a UI for Axiom
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:17:25 -0700

As far as drawing graphs, why not just dump out a graph in any kind of
portable format (e.g. postscript, pdf, svg, etc).  A front-end can parse
it and display it.  There are many relevant lisp libraries:
    http://www.cliki.net/graphics%20library
    http://www.cliki.net/plotting

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan