Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:13:52 +0200

On 09/10/2006 05:51 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Has anyone run that file successfully through latex?

-- Gaby

I would very much prefer, if everyone includes the FULL path to a file and in which branch and what revision it actually is. How should I know that all these files are identical???

Anyway, you don't describe the problem you have, so I cannot help you. The only thing I can do is, how I can translate it.

cd Silver/branches/build-improvements/src/doc
svn update
#At revision 125.
cp axiom.sty.pamphlet DeveloperNotes.pamphlet ~/scratch
cd ~/scratch
notangle -Raxiom.sty axiom.sty.pamphlet > axiom.sty
noweave -n -delay DeveloperNotes.pamphlet > DN.tex
latex DN.tex

So what exactly is your problem???

Ralf