Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!
Date: 15 Sep 2006 14:28:16 +0200

Dear Tim, Dear Alfredo!

root <address@hidden> writes:

> got it. working on it. --t

great. A hint: I meanwhile found a (terrible) workaround. But this way I
probably won't get Alfredo to build Axiom :-(

Alfredo: it turned out that I can burn my CD's on Sunday afternoon European
time. So there is a little time left.

Tim:

I deleted all the algebra I want to add except FAMR2 and built axiom. That
worked fine.

Then I added FFFGF (which depends on FAMR2) and tried make. That
failed. However

make NOISE= DAASE=$AXIOM/../../int

succeeded!

However, this doesn't suffice to make all layers work. I have to complete the
build, then add the next layer, and so on.

I guess that

* the daase files in int should be updated after every layer.

* after the first update, i.e., after LAYER0BOOTSTRAP or so, DAASE should point
  to int.

I have no idea yet, why the constructors don't show up in HyperDoc.

Thanks a lot!

Martin