[Axiom-developer] Sage on Doyen

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Sage on Doyen
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 01:24:52 -0400

Alfredo,

I have finally updated the MathAction darcs repository
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MathActionRepository to include
the changes I made to MathAction to support Sage \begin{sageblock}
and \sage{...} commands.

Do you have some time available to add this to the DoyenCD?

You should use:

  darcs pull http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository/latexwiki

to get these updates for Sage support. As usual, take care to
modify the paths in the code appropriately for Doyen.

I would like to be able to distribute the DoyenCD with Doyen Wiki
support for Sage at the upcoming Sage Days 2 in Seattle, October
6-10. I will be attending the meeting and especially the coding
sprint sessions where I plan to do my best to implement a first
version of a Sage interface for Axiom. This would mean that Sage
users would be able to use Axiom the same way they use Maxima now.

http://modular.math.washington.edu/sage/days2
http://sage-wiki.axiom-developer.org/days2

If you could put up a version of Doyen with Sage support on the web,
I would also like to add a few pages to the wiki that demonstrate
how to use Sage (derived from those on MathAction) so that they can
be included on the DoyenCD.

--------