Re: [Axiom-developer] Tarball for Mac OS X

From: Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Tarball for Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:03:18 -0400

Alfredo Portes wrote:

> Maybe you can write the instructions down to build on MAC PPC on the wiki.

Since the process relies on at least 3 patches to gcl and axiom that are
being incorporated into the development sources I'd rather wait.

Hopefully in a few days we can say the instructions will be:

$ svn co
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/branches/build-improvements \
                axiom.build-improvements

$ cd axiom.build-improvements