Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: 06 Nov 2006 16:12:45 +0100

Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga <address@hidden> writes:

| Camm Maguire wrote:
| > OK, I've commited the removal of -lintl from powerpc-macosx.defs from
| > both branches.  This and the --disable-nls which is now in
| > configure.in and passed to the binutils subconfigures should remove
| > the above.  I.e. ./configure --prefix=...  should work, if anyone has
| > a moment to verify.
|
| I just tested with a new copy from CVS, and gcl compiles without problems.
|
| I used:
|
| $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-statsysbfd --enable-locbfd
| --enable-vssize=65536*2 --enable-maxpage=256*1024 --disable-x
| --disable-xgcl --disable-tkconfig
|
| I'll try to build an axiom with that later today.
|
| Gaby, how current is the tarball in build-improvements?

| Have you  included these patches?

Not those against GCL (I just woke up and started reading Axiom list - I
should probably be grading students homework :-).  I synced
build-improvements with silver yesterday.

While composing this message, I fired the upgrade to the most recent
GCL-2.6.8pre.  Do you see any other patches that I may have forgotten
that should go into build-improvements?

-- Gaby