Re: [Axiom-commit] [Axiom-developer] Re: SF.net SVN: axiom: [266]branche

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-commit] [Axiom-developer] Re: SF.net SVN: axiom: [266]branches/build-improvements/src
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:50:22 +0100

This ultimately raised the issue of how to enforce testsuite and the
whole build process.  I don't have much time left this afternoon.  I
know of DejaGnu framework and the QMTest framework for running
testsuite.  I have far more extensive experience with DejaGnu than
with QMTest.  On the other hand, I'm pretty sure people would object
to DejaGnu for various reasons.

Sorry, I don't know any of them, but for the Algebra part it might be possible to rewrite AldorUnit so that it could be used with Axiom and SPAD instead of Aldor.

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/software/aldor/

I could imagine that the rewrite should not be terribly hard.

Ralf